WELCOME TO MY CORNER OF THE WORLD!
Everyone loves a fairytale with a happy ending, and most females are looking for their prince.
This blog is fit for a Princess, Divas and feminine Girly Girls! It is all about true romance,
frilly things, romantic music, thoughts and reflections, recipes fit for royalty, musings,
and so much more... I truly hope you will be blessed by the things I share. I desire for
us to grow together in this life journey. Donsie's Dialogs is straight from my heart to yours.
Hugs, Donna/Donsie



All Divas love to be Pampered! I hope this blog becomes your Spa of refreshing,
A Retreat from all the hustle,bustle, busyness and craziness of the world .. and a
Sanctuary where you can find Peace and Renewing of Spirit.




Quoteable Quotes: Decorate Yourself From the Inside Out ~ Andrei Turnhollow

Friday, July 1, 2011

MY VALENTINE


(Song 7:10 KJV)  I am my beloved's,
and his desire is toward me.
JESUS our Valentine, soon coming King and Bridegroom

Hi dearest ones! ... 
While preparing for a sermon for last Friday night, the Lord reminded me that we are HIS sweethearts.. he longs for time to tell us just how precious we are to Him.  He is indeed our Valentine and all our praise, honor and glory belong to Him, however.. . did you ever stop to think that not only is He the pearl of great price, but He looks at us as pearls of great price.. He paid a great price for US and we are valuable to HIM!!! 

In this time when our world seems to be so topsy turvy.. it is good to know that there is a place He is calling His bride. ..away from all the clamor and chaos…  into His presence.  The Holy Spirit is calling us into a deeper place of worship and a place of joining with the angels in proclaiming His Majesty and Jesus as our Bridegroom ...

YOU are His sweetheart.. you are His beloved..

Pastor Donna    2/9/02

(Song 8:14 KJV) Make haste, my beloved,
and be thou like to a roe or to a young hart
upon the mountains of spices.
The Bride of Christ waiting for her Beloved
 
(Song 2:14 KJV) 
O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock,
in the secret places of the stairs,
let me see thy countenance,
let me hear thy voice;
for sweet is thy voice,
and thy countenance is comely.

MY VALENTINE
Be thou my Valentine, for your lips are sweeter than wine. My love for you is all encompassing, encircling and embracing even your very being. How I long to overshadow you with my presence. I want to place you in the cleft, in the shadow of my wings, and protect you.  How I yearn for time with you.

I have placed My blood upon the doorpost of your heart.
You are altogether lovely to me. You are the fairest of ten thousand, the very apple of my eye, and I am jealous for YOU.
Abide in me and allow your heart to soar to new heights, let me take you to a higher place beyond the cares of this world.  I hunger to take you there.  Come, rest upon my bosom for I am full with the richest of milk of my word ... my word will nourish you, and cause your fretting to end. I will nurture you, I will feed you the choicest of meat.  I will erase every fragment of loneliness. For you are a sweet fragrance unto me. Your tears are not overlooked, they are precious. I keep them in a vial, near and dear to my heart. I want to be your closest friend.
Come to me and allow me to erase every trace of the wrong images you have made of yourself.  Let me kiss away all the reproach you have believed to be true,let me cover you, and anoint you with my glory. I want to transform you into MY reflection, the one I have of you; one of beauty and grace, one of wholeness and splendor.  You are my pearl, I have paid a great price for you, no one else would do.
I so desire to comfort and infuse you with new hope and breath. I offer abundant life to you, my spouse, my bride. Come into my chambers, I have a place for you and you alone. A place of safety and comfort, a place away from all the busyness, a place of fulfillment of all your desires, one of rest and res·toration. It is my good pleasure to give unto you my kingdom, for you are my beloved and my desire is towards YOU. 

Ancticipating time with you.

With love from,

YOUR BRIDEGROOM


Reverend Donna Trexler-Geertz   2!2/02
Heart To Heart Ministries
donnatrex@yahoo.com



(Song 1:2 KJV)  Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.

(Song 1:4 KJV)  Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.
 
(Song 1:15 KJV)  Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

(Song 2:4 KJV)  He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.
(Song 2:6 KJV)  His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me.

Song 2:10-13 KJV)  My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.


No comments:

Post a Comment